Redfield Replacement Reticles and Scope Repair
The worlds foremost repair station for REDFIELD RIFLE SCOPES Made in Denver, Colorado U.S.A. We are the recommended repair station for Redfield rifle scopes by Leupold optics, owner of the Redfield name.
We have serviced Redfield scopes for customers all over the world. All repairs are at a flat rate which includes all parts, all labor, all materials and return shipping.
We repair or replace parts to return the internal condition of your scope back to factory specifications. We replace O-rings as necessary, clean and or replace lenses, repair or replace fixed or variable erector unit, align and focus all lenses, seal with 100% silicone grease and recharge with nitrogen gas.
We can clean and service Redfield scopes with a 3/4" tube, however we do not have replacement parts for these scopes.
* Rangefinder and Bullet Drop Compensating parts are no longer available for repairs or modifications.
PRICES BELOW ARE EFFECTIVE 7/17/2015
- Repairs on Redfield Scopes up to 3 x 9 are $95
- Repairs on Redfield Scopes larger than 3 x 9 are $95
- Repairs on Redfield Target Scopes are $105
- Spotting Scopes and Binoculars are no longer supported, please contact Mountain Optics at 877-756-2466.
The Shipping Info is on the CONTACT US page